Professionals Connection Team
*Buyer completes submission package including CAR form provided template and all other required documents.
* Listing Agent confirms Buyer financial qualifications to insure no option for cancellation due to removal of all contingencies..
* Buyer's deposit submitted to Escrow and released to Seller upon receipt of signed Escrow instructions. Buyer's deposit only refunded if Seller is unable to deliver Title.
* All contingencies removed prior to submission.
* Buyer completes discovery prior to submission and enters transaction with EYES WIDE OPEN.
*Seller retains Buyer's Deposit if transaction doesn't close. .
Standard Trust Sale Agent
*Buyer submits offer on a standard CAR or Probate purchase contract form and other forms according to each individual agent.
* Listing Agent confirms Buyer financial qualifications but buyer retains option to cancel if property doesn't appraise at sales price.
* Buyer's deposit submitted and held by Escrow throughout the transaction and only released to Seller upon closing of the Escrow. Buyer retains leverage.
* All contingencies remain in effect until Buyer removes.
* Upon acceptance of offer, Buyer has only committed to 'discovery' and may not be 100% committed to the property.
* Buyer may cancel Escrow and have the deposit refunded.